1. Goal: do 21 of 42 pages this year on Letting Go.
What was I thinking? There is no way this will happen. LOL. In order to reach this goal I would have to complete 1.75 pages a month. I only did 3400 stitches in January - not even a page. Since this is a very unrealistic goal for me I am updating my goal to better fit my stitching with just a little push. February goal for Letting Go is to finish page one. To do this I need to stitch 200 stitches a day. I'm currently stitching 100 stitches an hour so I need to commit 2 hours a day. I think I can do this.
2. Finish my crochet blanket this year.
I only worked on it for 30 minutes in January. February's goal: one hour a week.
3. Smalls from World of Cross Stitching magazine.
January's magazine came with a cute little desk calendar. Each month has a chart so this gives me lots to do before February's magazine comes out!
4. Christmas ornaments.
I don't plan to start these until July.
5. Alpine Garden Mandala.
I haven't bought the chart for this yet.
I've been keeping up with this pretty good.
7. $25 a month budget.
I spent $3.22 on fabric at Michael's in January. Carry over $21.78 added to February's money gives me $46.78.
My other goals:
1. One a week recipe. I am doing this and taking photos on my "real" camera. I am behind on posting.
2. One a week photo. This is also being done with my real camera. The reason these have not been posted is that our computer is not feeling well and I am having to post everything from my phone. As soon as I can I will update those challenges.
Overall I think I'm on track with just that one adjustment on my HAED.