Wednesday, January 4, 2023

2023 starting points and plans

How did last year go by so fast? I didn't keep up with my posts as much as I would have liked, but it's a new year..... fresh start! First up, a finish! I finished Pandemic by Long Dog Samplers in October.
My Rainbow Gorilla from The Stitchery by MJ is currently at 76.16%. My goal is to finish it this year. Hopefully by the end of June.
Lady of the Rhine from Heaven and Earth Designs is at 30.97%. I'd like to get this one to 66% in 2023.
Next is Monarch of The Glen from HAED. I started this one in October. It's currently at 27.08% and I'd like to get it to 50% by the end of the year.
Bonded by the Rain by Leonid Afremov from HAED is starting at 14%. This is my "slow" project. Because there are so many confetti stitches, it takes longer to stitch. My goal is to do one thousand stitches a month on it.
I have 2 new starts in January. The first is The Templar Prophecy by Long Dog Samplers. My goal is to get at least 50%.
The second new start is a USA map that I got on Etsy from The Stitchin Mommy. I will be stitching my way along The American Discovery Trail, which is 5,057 miles. The last time I walked the trail it took just over 2 years. I'm hoping to get about half way this year.
I will also be stitching one small piece each month.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! These are beautiful! What talent! I am cheering you on for your walk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allie. So glad you stopped by to see them! I'll keep you posted on my walking progress.

      Delete