Tuesday, March 3, 2020

February update

I worked on three projects in February, the dragon, my crochet blanket and the March cross stitch.

The dragon on January 31st.

February 29th

I spent 12 hours and 55 minutes working on the dragon and added 2,110 stitches.

I started the March monthly pattern, but did not get it funished. I worked on this for 3 hours and 25 minutes,  adding 335 stitches.

*I also did not finish February

Next, is my blanket.... January 31st
And now
The blanket got 5 hours and 50 minutes.  I stopped counting rows, so I'm not sure how many I added. Hopefully at the end of March it will be the same size as the red blanket. (Hello to Pepper, who insisted on being in the middle of my photo. LOL)

And not stitching,  but crafty nonetheless. A friend and I made 14 bookmarks to hand out at our craft night this month. March is National Craft Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment