Thursday, November 12, 2015

2016 plans

I have finished putting together my crafty plans for next year. Keep in mind that they are subject to change at any time LOL.

After much thought and a talk with R, I've decided to keep it somewhat simple. We are planning to start a remodel on our house next year and I'm sure that will take up a lot of time!

So here's the plan:
1. Continue working on my HAED with the New Stitchy Start group and I joined the Stitching my first HAED group.


2. I will join in the Smalls Stitch Along with a monthly series by Linda Jeanne Jenkins called Monthly Squares. (And I'm sure a few other little treasures will make an appearance.) ***updated 12/29/15. I didn't get a chance to order fabric for this so I will be working on other smalls that I already have.

3. Continue working on the Four Seasons Birds. I hope to have this one done by June.

4. Continue working on my blanket. (Will this ever get done? I'm starting to wonder.)

5. After the birds are done I want to start a blackwork chart.

6. I will order 99 bottles and choose a dragon chart. I don't plan to start these but want to have them waiting.

7. I want to do at least 2 Halloween charts. I haven't chosen which ones yet but they won't be too big I'm sure.

8. Post photos of my Coloring Club projects.

Ok I think that's it. Pretty big list for someone who is trying to keep it simple LOL. But you should have seen my original list!!!

What are your plans for next year? I can't be the only one planning ahead already, can I?

By the way.... I have 8 people to buy Christmas gifts for and I have all but 2 done! I should be all done by Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. I don't plan ahead really. My big goal is to finish Paradise and finish Swirling Peacock after that. Probably will start a new project or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you've already published your plans for 2016! Mine are ready but won't go live quite yet! It does seem as if you've got a lot planned but a year is a long time and there are lots of days to fill. Good luck with them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look quite ambitious, but I'm home everyday with lots of hours to fill. And it's really not too far from what I'm already doing. Just basically continuing what I've already got started and purchase a few new charts. And like I said.. It could all change LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great that you have your plans made out. I keep pinning crochet projects. I should really make a list of one's I want to do. I need to focus on learning new stitches.

    ReplyDelete