I have finished putting together my crafty plans for next year. Keep in mind that they are subject to change at any time LOL.
After much thought and a talk with R, I've decided to keep it somewhat simple. We are planning to start a remodel on our house next year and I'm sure that will take up a lot of time!
So here's the plan:
1. Continue working on my HAED with the New Stitchy Start group and I joined the Stitching my first HAED group.
2. I will join in the Smalls Stitch Along with a monthly series by Linda Jeanne Jenkins called Monthly Squares. (And I'm sure a few other little treasures will make an appearance.) ***updated 12/29/15. I didn't get a chance to order fabric for this so I will be working on other smalls that I already have.
3. Continue working on the Four Seasons Birds. I hope to have this one done by June.
4. Continue working on my blanket. (Will this ever get done? I'm starting to wonder.)
5. After the birds are done I want to start a blackwork chart.
6. I will order 99 bottles and choose a dragon chart. I don't plan to start these but want to have them waiting.
7. I want to do at least 2 Halloween charts. I haven't chosen which ones yet but they won't be too big I'm sure.
8. Post photos of my Coloring Club projects.
Ok I think that's it. Pretty big list for someone who is trying to keep it simple LOL. But you should have seen my original list!!!
What are your plans for next year? I can't be the only one planning ahead already, can I?
By the way.... I have 8 people to buy Christmas gifts for and I have all but 2 done! I should be all done by Thanksgiving.