Monday, September 14, 2015

From my craft room

I've been really busy with my stitching these last couple weeks!

I've been working on my HAED, Letting Go. I will share that picture with you at the end of the month.

I decided to pull some Christmas charts from my stash and do a few of them.

This is what I found....

And this is what I've been working on...
Fizzy Moon, completed

Festive Rudolph, a good start

Christmas Snowflakes, I changed the color to blue and silver and instead of doing cards, put four together on one piece of fabric. Working on the last snowflake now.

I am also working on this little boot with flowers.

And have added 10 rows to my blanket. I laid it out on the bed to see how far I still need to go, and it's about half way!

I also made this Little Miss Pumpkin yesterday from a scrap block of wood and paint.

AND.....just because Saturday was my anniversary, I want to show you the roses my Sweetheart gave me.

I hope everyone is having a great crafty month!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely roses and great progress! I love how that's just "some" Christmas stash lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I didn't know I had so many! I was just about to order something new for Christmas. Glad I didn't.

      Delete
  2. You've been busy! Congrats on the adorable finish, and nice progress on everything else. Happy anniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! Love all the crafting! Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete