Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February's progress

I decided to change the stitch in my HAED, "Letting Go" to all tent stitches. This means I have a ton of frogging to do. I took out about 600 stitches so far. I didn't want to get too far behind so I kept on stitching as well as unstitching. Here's my February progress. Not too much more and the page will be done!
It will be awhile before we get to see the picture emerge. It feels like most of this chart is just background. So...here is a reminder of the "big picture". (I just like to look at it and daydream of when I get to start stitching her LOL.)

7 comments:

  1. I know I've already commented on the other blog but I'll comment here too!
    I admire your patience at frogging whilst stitching and think you've made good progress. I like looking at the full picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the frogging Sarah. She is looking great and I love the design.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy your found a stitch you like, but I'm sorry about all the frogging. You've made terrific progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls. I have never done an entire chart in tent stitches. It's kind of scary doing one this big like that but I think it's going to be OK. I really like the way it's looking so far. Hope I made the right choice.

    I am really enjoying this project so far. And I love having the group to cheer me on. Not to mention all the beautiful charts that I get to see come to life! Everyone is doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful chart! I have a Mini HAED that I am tenting and I love it! It grows twice as fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this chart :) Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love this chart :) Great progress!

    ReplyDelete